Saturday, April 2, 2011

NUTHIN' but the TONES!

April 1, 2011

The TONES, The WHOLETONES, and NUTHIN' but the TONES!

4 Young Guys hit the Road today. Ford Van pullin' a trailer jammed with Implements of destruction. Guitars, Banjo, Cello, Stand-Up Bass, Monster Drums and a Tattoo Gun.

I met 'em at the 7-11 to give up a tank of gas, and a little cash... them's my Boys.



TAYLOR FREYDBERG






ALEX DORRIS

The WHOLETONES, they're called.
FOLK-CORE they call themselves. Crashin'-Metal-Bluegrass I'd say. No stage show... those T-shirts and Blue Jeans give no hint of the explosion to come. Stand & Deliver, comes to mind.
Kid's LOVE 'm... old Peope too


Russ Depa, Poster Artist TOO!


OIL SPILL Blues... "LIVE @ The Little Bar in Goodland, Florida.

MAYO COATES


They stay Hungry, do what they want... and write a lot of songs. These Guys are KILLERS.


Bustin' out of south west Florida soon...
Take me with ya Boy's... I won't slow ya down.

BIG Rich

No comments: